Active@ Data Studio (Live CD) contains a set of both desktop applications and a bootable image for booting up any system into a DOS or Windows environment. Whether you need to perform data recovery, data imaging, or to securely erase data, Active@ Data Studio allows you to run the utilities from within Windows or to boot a system up from a self-contained boot environment.
- new! Boot Disk Creator improved:
Software Update module added;
Firewall state configuration option added;
- new! Latest Active@ Password Changer 5.0.11;
WMI and Scripting support added to Boot Disk (Commercial version)
- Latest: Active@ UNDELETE v. 8.5.5 (stand-alone and on Boot Disk);
Active@ File Recovery 10.0.7 (UFS & Ext4 file systems support);
Active@ Partition Recovery 8.0.2 (UFS & Ext4 file systems support);
Active@ Disk Image 5.4.2 (SSD support);
Active@ Disk Monitor 1.4 (new device refresh issue resolved);
Active@ KillDisk 7.0.4;
Active@ Disk Editor 2.1.35 (Integration with File & Partition Recovery)
- Boot Disk Creator creates password protected boot disks and
can pre-configure Network Settings (Static IP, etc..)
- Dual-boot functionality (DOS + Windows)
|Active@ Data Studio(Live CD) 7.1 DEMO FREE
Active@ Data Studio(Live CD) 7.1 Business Licenses*
Active@ Data Studio(Live CD) 7.1 Enterprise Licenses**
- * Business Licenses - for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- ** Enterprise Licenses - for large corporations and enterprises. Both Site and Enterprise licenses include Active@ Boot Disk Suite, i.e. Windows and DOS versions.
- Site License means that you can use software without of any limitations at one company's office (one physical location).
- Enterprise License means that you can use software without of any limitations at all company's offices and branches (worldwide).
- Software Delivery