Active@ Data Studio (Live CD) contains a set of both desktop applications and a bootable image for booting up any system into a DOS or Windows environment. Whether you need to perform data recovery, data imaging, or to securely erase data, Active@ Data Studio allows you to run the utilities from within Windows or to boot a system up from a self-contained boot environment.
- new! Active@ Disk Image updated to version 6.0.1
- Active@ UNDELETE updated to version 9.0.81
- Added 64-bit Active@ UNDELETE executable for x64 platforms
- Added USB3 drivers to demo version
- Boot Disk Creator creates password protected boot disks and
can pre-configure Network Settings (Static IP, etc..)
- Dual-boot functionality (DOS + Windows)
|Active@ Data Studio(Live CD) 8.2 FREE
Active@ Data Studio(Live CD) 8.2 Personal License
Active@ Data Studio(Live CD) 8.2 Business License*
Active@ Data Studio(Live CD) 8.2 Enterprise Licenses**
- * Business Licenses - for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- ** Enterprise Licenses - for large corporations and enterprises. It means that you can use software without of any limitations at all company's offices and branches (worldwide).
- *** Site License means that you can use software without of any limitations at one company's office (one physical location).
Both Site and Enterprise licenses include Active@ Boot Disk Suite, i.e. Windows and DOS versions.
- Software Delivery