Active@ Data Studio (Live CD) contains a set of both desktop applications and a bootable image for booting up any system into a DOS or Windows environment. Whether you need to perform data recovery, data imaging, or to securely erase data, Active@ Data Studio allows you to run the utilities from within Windows or to boot a system up from a self-contained boot environment.
- new! New Data Studio launcher startup application, added Active@ Partition Manager as a desktop component, added 64-bit versions of Active@ File Recovery, Active@ Partition Recovery & Active@ KillDisk, performing much faster on x64 platforms, Active@ File Recovery 12; Active@ Partition Recovery 10; Active@ KillDisk 8; Active@ UNDELETE 9; Active@ Disk Image 5.6; Added 64-bit Apps to perform faster and optimize RAM usage on x64 platforms; Memory testing option for the Boot Disk; Localized Boot Disk Creator (5 languages)
- Boot Disk Creator creates password protected boot disks and
can pre-configure Network Settings (Static IP, etc..)
- Dual-boot functionality (DOS + Windows)
|Active@ Data Studio(Live CD) 8.1 FREE
Active@ Data Studio(Live CD) 8.1 Personal License
Active@ Data Studio(Live CD) 8.1 Business License*
Active@ Data Studio(Live CD) 8.1 Enterprise Licenses**
- * Business Licenses - for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- ** Enterprise Licenses - for large corporations and enterprises. It means that you can use software without of any limitations at all company's offices and branches (worldwide).
- *** Site License means that you can use software without of any limitations at one company's office (one physical location).
Both Site and Enterprise licenses include Active@ Boot Disk Suite, i.e. Windows and DOS versions.
- Software Delivery