Active@ Boot Disk (part of Data Studio)
Active@ Boot Disk is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk. You simply insert a boot disk into your computer, and reboot.
While a live CD does not modify the operating system already installed on a computer's hard drive, it includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems.
Active@ Boot Disk is based on lightweight Windows 7, SP1 (WinPE 3.1) operating system environment.
It contains disk image, data recovery, password resetting, data erasure, network access tools and system utilities.
Active@ Boot Disk is a custom configured system.
Necessary drivers and scripts can be installed.
One may add an alternate language keyboard layout.
Last Updates (updated to 9.1 on Jan 20, 2015)
- New Data Studio launcher startup application
- Added Active@ ISO Manager as a desktop component
- Added 64-bit versions of Active@ Partition Manager, Active@ Password Changer, Active@ Data Burner, Active@ Disk Editor & Active@ Disk Monitor, performing faster on x64 platforms
All latest software versions:
- Active@ KillDisk 9.1 — multi-sessions performance improved, new command line params
- Active@ UNDELETE 10 — added more file signatures, linux recovery, new wizards
- Active@ ISO Manager 5 — re-designed user interface, latest ISO mastering library
- Active@ Disk Editor 5 — added Open File mode, Disk Browser & File Preview
- Active@ Partition Manager 4 — new look'n'feel, editing Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, HFS+ & UFS boot sectors
- Active@ File Recovery 14 — new signatures, Last Chance recovery & BtrFS support
- Active@ Partition Recovery 12 — Last Chance recovery, BtrFS, new Copy All Data options