Active@ Boot Disk (part of Data Studio)
Active@ Boot Disk is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk. You simply insert a boot disk into your computer, and reboot.
While a live CD does not modify the operating system already installed on a computer's hard drive, it includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems.
Active@ Boot Disk is based on lightweight Windows 8, SP1 (WinPE 5.1) operating system environment and supports 64-bit (x64) .
It contains disk image, data recovery, password resetting, data erasure, network access tools and system utilities.
Active@ Boot Disk is a custom configured system.
Necessary drivers and scripts can be installed.
One may add an alternate language keyboard layout.
Boots both UEFI x64 secure boot systems & legacy BIOS machines.
Active@ Data Studio 10 for Windows
- Corporate License - for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- Enterprise License - for large corporations and enterprises. It means that you can use software without of any limitations at all company's offices and branches (worldwide).
- Site License means that you can use software without of any limitations at one company's office (one physical location).
- Software Delivery
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button
- Click on Control Panel, then Programs, and Programs and Features.
- Select a program, and then click Uninstall.
Read more: How to uninstall a program?