Active@ File Recovery recovers data as a result of having been accidentally deleted, formatted or otherwise lost,
includes a Partition Recovery tool.
- New! Integrated and Stand-alone Disk Viewer/Editor for advanced data inspection
- New! New File Systems supported: Ext4fs (Linux) and UFS (FreeBSD UNIX)
- New! SuperScan can detect files by signatures based on User-defined templates
- Support for 4096 byte sector size HDDs; support for multi-tasking: user can QuickScan found volumes and recover data while SuperScan is in progress
- Active@ Organizer utility to organize/rename files after recovery: now includes MS Office formats support
- Large disks are supported (larger than 2TB)
- Improved Extended Scan algorithms
- Full installation package now includes Bootable Disk Image, Bootable Disk Creator (Enterprise ver.)
- WinPE 3.1 based on Windows 7 SP1 (Enterprise ver.)
- Files and folders can be recovered on any internet-connected computer
|Active@ File Recovery 10 DEMO - FREE
Active@ File Recovery 10 Licenses
- * Personal License - for non-commercial purposes. The Personal License will be assigned to the individual's name.
- ** Corporate License - for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- *** Site License - provides unlimited licensing for corporation on one site or location.
- Software Delivery