- The latest software included: Active@ KillDisk 10.1, Active@ UNDELETE 11, Active@ Partition Recovery 15, Active@ Password Changer 7
- Improved UEFI Secure Boot support
- Resolved hang up issue when not enough space on USB
- The single 64-bit (x64) package, more functional & much less in size
- Linux kernel updated to version 3.2 (including new drivers and firmware).
- Resolved UEFI Secure Boot problem on some systems.
- Added Active@ LiveCD logo while booting up.
- Sleep mode turned off by default.
- Added GTK default style for some applications.
- Linux kernel updated to version 3.16.7 (including new drivers and firmware)
- Added Xorg drivers for modern and legacy video adapters
- Added Sylpheed - lightweight and user-friendly e-mail client
- Added GSmartContol - temperature & SMART monitor on modern hard disk and solid-state drives
- Included latest Active@ software versions:
- Active@ KillDisk 9.2
- Active@ UNDELETE 10.0.43
- Active@ Disk Editor 6
- Active@ Partition Recovery 14
- Active@ Disk Backup 1.0
- Active@ Password Changer 6
- Read/Write access to nearly all file systems: NTFS, FAT/exFAT, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, BtrFS, F2FS, ReiserFS, HFS+, JFS, UFS, XFS, ZFS.
- Supported all boot modes: legacy BIOS and UEFI secure boot (x86 & x64)
- Desktop configuration can be customized & saved to USB, then restored for next sessions
- WiFi, VNC, VPN, Mobile network connections supported
- The latest drivers (32-bit & 64-bit) for nearly all hardware devices on the market (taken from the latest Linux online public directories)